- Beta driver for GeForce 8M and 9M series notebook GPUs. Refer to the Products Supported tab for the list of supported GPUs and notebooks. Some notebooks are not supported by this release.
- Supports NVIDIA CUDA technology.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX hardware acceleration on GeForce 8M and 9M GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory (this driver package installs NVIDIA PhysX System Software v8.09.04).
- Experience CUDA and NVIDIA PhysX in several free applications and demos by downloading the GeForce Plus Pack.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI™ technology* on DirectX 9 and OpenGL.
- Supports Folding@home distributing computing application. Download the high performance client for NVIDIA GPUs in the GeForce Plus Pack and join the NVIDIA team: #131015.
- Please read the release notes for more information on product support, features, and known compatibility issues.
*Hybrid SLI notebooks are not supported in this release. They will be supported in an upcoming release (refer to the Products Supported tab for more information).
NVIDIA welcomes feedback on these notebook reference drivers. Click here to provide feedback.