NVIDIA RTX Enterprise New Feature Branch Driver
Release 530 is a New Feature Branch (NFB) driver. NFB drivers provide users the flexibility to try new features made available outside the launch cycle of longer-lived Production Branch drivers. NFB drivers are tested for workstation environments and are recommended for early adopter users who need specific features mentioned in the release highlights or release notes.
For the most stable and fully supported enterprise driver please use the Production Branch graphics drivers downloadable from the NVIDIA driver download page
New Features in Version R530 U2
Fixed Issues in Version 530 U2
- Adds the latest performance improvements, bug fixes, and driver enhancements.
- [Adobe]: nvcuda64 driver crashes with 531.18
- [Enscape]: application crashes right after startup with 531.18
- [Beamr]: issue with AV1 encoding in PTD=0 mode
- [Derivative][Touchdesigner]: application crashes when using multi-person tracking
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here