- Fixed several issues which caused the supported-gpus.json file to contain incorrect product information.
- Fixed a bug that caused the nvidia-settings control panel to report inaccurate ECC error counts, and completely prevented the reporting of aggregate ECC error counts. ECC error counts reported by nvidia-smi were not affected.
- Added a GUI control for setting Image Sharpening values in the app profiles page of the nvidia-settings control panel.
- Updated nvidia-xconfig to add a BusID to the "Device" section by default on systems with both NVIDIA and non-NVIDIA GPUs. This behavior can be suppressed by using the --no-busid option.
- Add indicator for Resizable BAR support on compatible systems