- Added support for the following GPU:
- Fixed a bug that could cause detailed timing information for displays with a large number of detailed timings to be truncated in the X log.
- Fixed a bug that prevented scaled display resolutions configured via the nvidia-settings control panel from being reported by RandR.
- Fixed a bug with the SLI Mosaic Mode configuration dialog in nvidia-settings that left displays enabled when they were not needed in the selected configuration.
- Removed the MetaMode string truncation warning for older X Servers when saving the X Configuration file from nvidia-settings.
- Fixed a bug where copying from an X11 pixmap to an RGB overlay window would exhibit corruption.
- Increased the default size for new OpenGL/Vulkan Shader Disk Cache location to 1024MB. Note that caches with paths containing "/.nv/ will continue to use the previous default of 128MB unless the size is manually overridden. For more information see the "OpenGL Shader Disk Cache" section in the "Specifying OpenGL Environment Variable Settings" chapter of the README.
- Changed the default location for new OpenGL/Vulkan Shader Disk Caches. If the location is not manually overridden and a cache is detected in the previous default location, that location will be used instead of the new default location. For more information see the "OpenGL Shader Disk Cache" section in the "Specifying OpenGL Environment Variable Settings" chapter of the README.
- Removed support for the following deprecated frame lock NV-CONTROL attributes:
- Default AllowEmptyInitialConfiguration to True such that the NVIDIA X driver succeeds when launching the X server even if there are no display devices connected.
- RRGetCrtcInfo will now return Rotate_0 instead of 0 as the active rotation for disabled CRTCs.
- Improved the NVIDIA VDPAU implementation of VdpVideoSurfaceGetBitsYCbCr and VdpVideoSurfacePutBitsYCbCr when using planar or semi-planar formats. This helps applications that transfer data between VDPAU video surfaces and system memory.