||Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- Fixes version number reporting conflict.
- Optimized GPU PhysX compatibility and performance in the PC game Cryostasis.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 32 cores and a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
- Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in many games and demos, some of which are highlighted in PowerPack downloads on www.nvidia.co.uk/graphicsplus.
- Runtime upgrade ONLY for AGEIA PhysX processors users. (New installations of AGEIA PhysX processors should install older PhysX system software such as version 8.09.04 – prior to installing this update).
- Includes the latest PhysX runtimes used in the latest game titles.
- Updated PhysX GPU acceleration runtimes, updates include 2.7.1 to 2.7.6, and 2.8.0 to 2.8.1.
- Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display driver control panel. (requires graphics driver v180.00 or later)
GeForce 200-series, 100-series, 9-series, and 8-series GPUs (with a minimum of 32 cores and a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory)
AGEIA PhysX Processors (All)