Buy 3D Vision Technology
3D VISION 2 WIRELESS GLASSES KIT
Complete kit of 3D Vision 2 wireless glasses and 3D Vision USB IR emitter. 3D Vision 2 Glasses can also be purchased separately.
3D VISION WIRELESS EXTRA GLASSES
3D Vision wireless glasses which require 3D Vision USB IR emitter or monitor, notebook, or All-in-one PC with built-in 3D Vision IR emitter.
Buy 3DTV Play
Try it free for 14 Days!
NVIDIA® 3DTV Play™ software is available for free for 14 days. Try it now on your PC. To activate a 3DTV Play free 14 day trial, follow these steps.
- Download the 3DTV Play Activation Utility.
This utility will authorize your computer to use 3DTV Play.
- Install the 3DTV Play Activation Utility using the wizard-based process. During installation, the Activation Utility will check the system to confirm that you have the correct operating system, GPU, and GPU driver.
- After the NVIDIA 3DTV Play Activation Utility has been installed, it will prompt you to continue using 3DTV Play software in trial mode or enter a serial number. Please select "Use the free trial for 14 more day(s)". Note this page control panel will appear each time you log on Windows.
NOTE: If you press "Cancel" during this step, the 3DTV Play Activation Utility will launch after you re-start Windows.
Or you can browse to the following location to launch the utility:
Windows 32-bit: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3DTV and launch 3DVSerialize.exe.
Windows 64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3DTV and launch 3DVSerialize.exe.
- 3DTV Play 14 day trial is now installed. Please consult the User Manual for more information on using 3DTV Play software.
- Once the 3DTV Play trial has expired, 3DTV Play will no longer work. You will be prompted with a dialog box with the choice of either uninstalling the software or entering a serial number.