3DTV Play MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 32/64-bit or Windows Vista 32/64-bit
- Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ X2 CPU or higher
- 1GB of system memory. (2GB is recommended)
- 100 MB free disk space
NOTE: When using 3DTV Play software to connect to a 3D TV, 3D Vision wireless glasses are not used. Instead, the 3D TV manufacturer's 3D glasses are used.
NVIDIA® 3DTV Play™ software.
- Pre-installed on select 3D PCs. View a list of available 3D PCs.
- Available for sale, directly from the NVIDIA Store.
- Bundled free with NVIDIA 3D Vision PCs. To activate the software on your PC, you must have the 3D Vision USB IR emitter connected or have a PC with built-in 3D Vision IR emitter. The 3D Vision controller driver must also be installed.
Supported 3D TVs
NVIDIA® GeForce® DESKTOP GRAPHICS CARDS
NVIDIA® GeForce® Laptop Graphics Cards
* Blu-ray 3D playback requires compatible Blu-ray 3D player software from companies such as CyberLink, Arcsoft, Corel or Roxio.
** These GPUs support Blu-ray 3D playback with video decoding performed on the CPU.